2017 © IA & GA Lurman Ltd.
another WebMasta Design
Ariens Commercial Mowing Equipment Limited Warranty
Ariens Company (Ariens) warrants to the original purchaser that Ariens, Gravely and Countax brand products purchased on or after 9/1/2015 and designated or labeled commercial products
by Ariens Company will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the time period noted in the chart below. Equipment put to personal use around a single household or residence
is considered “Consumer Use”; equipment put to any business use (agricultural, commercial, or industrial) or used at multiple locations is considered “Commercial Use” If any product is
rented or leased, then the duration of these warranties shall be 90 days after the date of purchase.
An authorized Ariens dealer (Ariens brand products), Gravely dealer (Gravely brand products), or Countax dealer (Countax brand products) will repair any defect in material or workmanship,
and repair or replace any defective part, subject to the conditions, limitations and exclusions set forth herein. Such repair or replacement will be free of charge (labor and parts) to the original
purchaser except as noted below.
Ariens Commercial Warranty
The chart below details special extensions to this warranty:
Exceptions and Limitations
The chart below details special exceptions to this warranty:
Register the product immediately at the time of sale. If the dealer does not register the product, the customer must complete the product registration card in the literature package and return
it to the Ariens company, or register the unit online at www.ariens.com, www.gravely.com, www.countax.com.
To obtain warranty service, the original purchaser must:
• Perform the maintenance and adjustments explained in the owner’s manual.
• Promptly notify Ariens or an authorized Ariens, Gravely or Countax service representative of the need for warranty service.
• Transport the product to and from the place of warranty service at owner’s expense.
• Have the warranty service performed by an authorized Ariens, Gravely or Countax service representative.
To Find an Authorized Service Representative:
Exclusions – Items Not Covered by This Warranty
• Parts that are not genuine Ariens, Gravely or Countax service parts are not covered by this warranty and may void the warranty.
• Damages resulting from the installation or use of any part, accessory, or attachment which is not approved by the Ariens Company for use with product (s) identified herein are not covered
by this warranty.
• The following maintenance, service and replacement items are not covered by this warranty unless they are noted in the Limitations section above: lubricants, spark plugs, oil, oil filters, air
filters, fuel filters, brake linings, brake arms, brake shoes, skid shoes, scraper blades, shear bolts, mower blades, mower vanes, brushes, headlights, light bulbs, knives, cutters.
• Any misuse, alteration, improper assembly, improper adjustment, neglect, or accident which requires repair is not covered by this warranty.
• Use of gasoline blends exceeding 10% ethanol voids any and all warranties.
• Products are designed to the specifications in the area that the product was originally distributed. Different areas may have significantly different legal and design requirements. This
warranty is limited to the requirements in the area in which the unit was originally distributed. Ariens Company does not warrant this product to the requirements of any other area. Warranty
service is limited to service within the area originally distributed.
• In countries other than the United States and Canada, contact the Ariens Company dealer for warranty policies that govern within your country. Rights may vary from country to country and
within any one country.
Ariens Company may from time to time change the design of its products. Nothing contained in this warranty shall be construed as obligating the Ariens Company to incorporate such design
changes into previously manufactured products, nor shall such changes be construed as an admission that previous designs were defective.
LIMITATION OF REMEDY AND DAMAGES
Ariens Company’s liability under this warranty, and under any implied warranty that may exist, is limited to repair of any defect in workmanship, and repair or replacement of any defective
part. Ariens Company shall not be liable for incidental, special, or consequential damages (including lost prots). The laws of some states and countries do not allow the exclusion of incidental
or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW
The following applies solely to warranties subject to Subsection 102(1) of the Australian Consumer Law: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded by the Australian
Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the
goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure.
DISCLAIMER OF FURTHER WARRANTY
Ariens Company makes no warranty, express or implied, other than what is expressly made in this warranty. If the law of your state or country provides that an implied warranty or guarantee
of merchantability, or an implied warranty or guarantee of fitness for particular purpose, or any other implied warranty or guarantee, applies to Ariens Company, then any such implied
warranty or guarantee is limited to the duration of this warranty or guarantee. Some states and countries do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty or guarantee lasts, so the
above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from region to region.